The "thermal comfort" version of the Tadeevo shoes. Used materials maintain high flexibility and provide thermal comfort down to +3°C (37°F). Tested on humans (myself) in cold polish autumn.
This shoe defines our concept of ultra minimalism. High flexibility, natural foot shape, zero heel-to-toe drop, lightweight breathable construction and no artificial stabilization provide natural barefoot-like movement. We are fans of minimalist shoes and we have tried a number of (quite good!) minimalist shoes from other producers. At the end of the day, it seems that our Tadeevo are the most flexible and softest minimalist shoes. This product is for conscious barefoot walkers, runners and other hunter-gatherers. We tested it on sprinters, long distance runners, hikers, tennis players and ... guitarists – as well as in other daily tasks. Black color will perfectly suit your everyday casual style. The Tadeevo gives your feet freedom. Feel the earth move under your feet!
All used materials are vegan friendly - free from any animal products, by-products or animal-derived ingredients. In Vegan Collection you will find the same quality and protection as in other Tadeevo products.
- high flexibility in both axes (torsion and bending)
- natural shape of the human foot
- thin flexible sole - stack height 5 mm
- zero heel-to-toe drop
- no artificial stabilization
- lightweight - the weight of a size 42 shoe is 6.3 ounces (180 grams)
- breathable yet durable construction
- upper material: robust and high quality vegan nubuk + eco leather
- sole material: Tadeevo Ultraflex rubber
- color: cosmic black
How to choose a correct size?
We recommend that you choose your typical shoe size. If you are in any doubt, please use our size conversion table.
- Stand on a piece of paper
- Draw an outline of your toes and heel
- Measure the length of your foot
The Tadeevo shoes are very soft. If they seem a bit too long or loose-fitting, it means a correct fit.