Do you want to stay clearly minimalist during winter? We have constructed sport-oriented water resistant ultraminimalist winter shoes. There is no need to suffer (in stiff shoes) during these few months. Used materials maintain high flexibility and provide thermal comfort in temperatures down to -18°C (0°F).
Tadeevo TATRA WINTER minimalist shoes accomplish our concept of ultra minimalism. High flexibility, natural foot shape, zero heel-to-toe drop, lightweight construction and no artificial stabilization provide natural barefoot-like movement. Tadeevo TATRA WINTER shoes show the same flexibility and ultraminimalism as all other Tadeevo products. It seems that our Tadeevo TATRA WINTER are the most flexible and the softest winter minimalist shoes. This product is for conscious barefooters: perfect for minimalist walking and running regardless of the weather.
- high flexibility in both axes (torsion and bending)
- zero heel-to-toe drop
- natural shape of the human foot
- thin flexible sole - stack height 6 mm
- no artificial stabilization
- lightweight - the weight of a size 42 shoe is 9 ounces (256 grams)
- soft yet durable construction
- thermal comfort in temperatures down to -18°C (0°F)
- water resistant
- upper material: high quality natural leather + thermal fabric
- sole material: Tadeevo Ultraflex rubber
- color: black
How to choose a correct size?
We recommend that you choose your typical shoe size. If you are in any doubt, please use our size conversion table.
- Stand on a piece of paper
- Draw an outline of your toes and heel
- Measure the length of your foot
The Tadeevo shoes are very soft. If they seem a bit too long or loose-fitting, it means a correct fit.