Do you want to stay clearly minimalist during winter? Due to popular demand from our Canadian customers we constructed warm minimalist winter shoes. There is no need to suffer (in stiff shoes) during these few months. Used materials maintain high flexibility and provide thermal comfort in temperatures down to -18°C (0°F).
Tadeevo Winter minimalist shoes accomplish our concept of ultra minimalism. High flexibility, natural foot shape, zero heel-to-toe drop, lightweight construction and no artificial stabilization provide natural barefoot-like movement. The shoes look as if they had a small elegant heel. However, this is an optical effect created for purely aesthetic reasons, as the shoe has a slight recess inside the heel part of the sole. This means that the height difference between the heel and the toes is still exactly zero.
Tadeevo WINTER shoes show the same flexibility and ultraminimalism as all other Tadeevo products. It seems that our Tadeevo WINTER are the most flexible and the softest winter minimalist shoes. This product is for conscious barefoot walkers: you can be elegant and still experience natural freedom and warm.
- high flexibility in both axes (torsion and bending)
- zero heel-to-toe drop
- natural shape of the human foot
- thin flexible sole - stack height 6 mm
- no artificial stabilization
- lightweight - the weight of a size 42 shoe is 7 ounces (195 grams)
- soft yet durable construction
- thermal comfort in temperatures down to -18°C (0°F)
- upper material: high quality natural leather
- sole material: Tadeevo Ultraflex rubber
- color: brown