Tadeevo Winter black minimalist shoes
Do you want to stay clearly minimalist during winter? Due to popular demand from our Canadian customers we constructed warm minimalist winter shoes. There is no need to suffer (in stiff shoes) during these few months. Used materials maintain high flexibility and provide thermal comfort at low temperatures. In this model we use natural wool insulation.
High flexibility - thin and flexible sole
Natural shape of the human foot
Lightweight - the weight of the shoe(size 42) 290 grams (10 oz)
No artificial stabilization
Thermal comfort at low temperatures
Tadeevo Winter minimalist shoes accomplish our concept of ultra minimalism. High flexibility, natural foot shape, zero heel-to-toe drop, lightweight construction and no artificial stabilization provide natural barefoot-like movement. The shoes look as if they had a small elegant heel. However, this is an optical effect created for purely aesthetic reasons, as the shoe has a slight recess inside the heel part of the sole. This means that the height difference between the heel and the toes is still exactly zero.
Tadeevo WINTER shoes show the same flexibility and ultraminimalism as all other Tadeevo products. It seems that our Tadeevo WINTER are the most flexible and the softest winter minimalist shoes. This product is for conscious barefoot walkers: you can be elegant and still experience natural freedom and warm.
- high flexibility in both axes (torsion and bending)
- zero heel-to-toe drop
- natural shape of the human foot
- thin flexible sole - stack height 6 mm
- no artificial stabilization
- lightweight - the weight of a size 42 shoe is 10 ounces (290 grams)
- soft yet durable construction
- thermal comfort in temperatures down to -10°C (14°F)
- upper material: high quality natural leather
- natural wool insulation
- sole material: Tadeevo Ultraflex rubber
- color: black
How to choose a correct size?
We recommend that you choose your typical shoe size. If you are in any doubt, please use our size conversion table.
- Stand on a piece of paper
- Draw an outline of your toes and heel
- Measure the length of your foot
The Tadeevo shoes are very soft. If they seem a bit too long or loose-fitting, it means a correct fit.