The vegan version of the Tadeevo Winter shoes. All used materials are vegan friendly - free from any animal products, by-products or animal-derived ingredients. In Vegan Collection you will find the same quality and protection as in other Tadeevo products.
Tadeevo Vegan Winter minimalist shoes accomplish our concept of ultra minimalism. High flexibility, natural foot shape, zero heel-to-toe drop, lightweight construction and no artificial stabilization provide natural barefoot-like movement. The shoes look as if they had a small elegant heel. However, this is an optical effect created for purely aesthetic reasons, as the shoe has a slight recess inside the heel part of the sole. This means that the height difference between the heel and the toes is still exactly zero.
Tadeevo Vegan Winter shoes show the same flexibility and ultraminimalism as all other Tadeevo products. It seems that our Tadeevo Vegan Winter are probably the most flexible and the softest winter minimalist shoes. This product is for conscious barefoot walkers: you can be elegant and still experience natural freedom and warm in Vegan shoes.
- high flexibility in both axes (torsion and bending)
- zero heel-to-toe drop
- natural shape of the human foot
- thin flexible sole - stack height 6 mm
- no artificial stabilization
- lightweight - the weight of a size 42 shoe is 8.5 ounces (240 grams)
- soft yet durable construction
- thermal comfort in temperatures down to -18°C (0°F)
- upper material: set of high quality certificated vegan materials
- sole material: Tadeevo Ultraflex rubber
- color: black
How to choose a correct size?
We recommend that you choose your typical shoe size. If you are in any doubt, please use our size conversion table.
- Stand on a piece of paper
- Draw an outline of your toes and heel
- Measure the length of your foot
The Tadeevo shoes are very soft. If they seem a bit too long or loose-fitting, it means a correct fit.